Is insurance coverage different for different businesses?
It can be. Many smaller businesses are now insured under NJ package policies, know as Business Owner Package Policy that cover the major property and liability exposures as well as loss of income. A common package policy used by many NJ smaller businesses is called the Business owners Policy (BOP).
Generally, these package policies provide the smaller-business owner more complete coverage at a lower price than separate policies for each type of insurance needed. Your agent can help you decide which policy or policies are right for your business. Additional coverage for property, liability or perils or conditions otherwise excluded (e.g., flood protection) can be purchased as endorsements to a standard policy or as a separate, second policy called a difference-in-conditions (DIC) policy.
Get commercial insurance quotes now for your business with our fast and easy quote request tool.
For broker assisted quotes use the easy form below. If you would like to do it yourself scroll down past the form and get started right away.
Use our easy quick help request to obtain commercial insurance rate quotes and advice.
Because businesses vary, it is impossible to have a standard policy to cover all contingencies. Also, some businesses, regardless of their size, do not fit the profile of a standard business owners policy. For example, restaurants, wholesalers and garages have special liability needs that are not met in the standard business owners policy. Your insurance agent can advise you of the best policy (or policies) to protect you and your business.
While juggling all the jobs that need to get done to make your New Jersey business a smooth running and profitable operation, you may already be asking yourself, “Who has enough time to think about commercial or business insurance?” You do! Keeping risks and losses to a minimum is an important part of business success in New Jersey, especially for smaller, newer businesses. Take a few minutes now to check your risk factors, find out your insurance needs and learn the many options available to you. And remember choosing the right agent and company is as important as choosing the right insurance policy.
Generally, there are two types of insurance – property and liability. Property insurance covers damage to or loss of the policyholder’s property. And if somebody sued for damages caused by you or your possessions (other than a vehicle covered by your insurance policy), the cost of the suit – both defending it and settling it if necessary – would be covered by your NJ liability insurance.
- Cable T.V. Install Installers – Installation Insurance
- Carpentry – Construction Commercial Insurance| Residential Property
- Carpentry – Interior / Finish Insurance
- Carpentry – Shop Only Insurance
- Carpet, Rug or Upholstery Cleaning on Customer’s Premises
- Ceiling or Wall Installation
- Chimney Cleaning & Sweeping
- Cleaning Outside / Pressure Washing
- Commercial Appliances & Accessories Installation Service / Repair
- Concrete Construction Insurance
- Contractors – Subcontracted Work-In Connection with Construction, Reconstruction, Erection or Repair
- Debris Removal – Construction Site
- Driveway, Parking Area or Sidewalk Paving or Repaving
- Dry Wall or Wall Board Installation Insurance
- Electrical Apparatus – Install or Repair Insurance
- Electrical Work – Within Buildings
- Fence Erection Contractors Insurance
- Floor Covering Installation Insurance
- Furniture or Fixture Installation Insurance
- Furniture Stripping and or Refinishing Insurance
- Glass Dealers & Glaziers Insurance
- Greenhouse Erection Insurance
- House Furnishings Installation Insurance
- HVAC Air Conditioning Commercial Insurance Systems Equipment|Repair|Dealers
- Interior Decorators Insurance
- Janitorial Services Insurance Coverage
- Landscape Gardening Contractors Insurance
- Lawn Care Services Insurance
- Masonry Contractors Insurance
- Metal Door And Window Installation
- New Jersey Commercial Auto Insurance Sedans, Trucks and more
- New Jersey Commercial Insurance Quotes
- NJ Commercial Insurance Services Locate You Coverage
- Outdoor Advertising Sign Companies Insurance
- Paperhanging Contractors Insurance
- Plumbing Contractors Insurance – Residential or Commercial
- Remodeling Contractor Insurance
- Residential Handyman Insurance
- Roofing Contractors Insurance – Residential
- Solar Energy Contractors Insurance
- Tree Pruning| Dusting Spraying Trimming or Fumigating
- Valuable Tips For Buying Commercial Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance